Lip Masterclass Course
Many patients/ clients complain about the development of under eye hollows, dark circles and shadows. The loss of fat and under eye support as we age can lead to the area beneath the eyes to become hollow and sunken, which is known as Tear Troughs.
Our Tear Trough Course will train you in all aspects of this advanced procedure and covers how to ensure a comfortable treatment for your patient. Treating the area below the eyes is an advanced application of dermal fillers.
Your comprehensive hands-on training will be supervised by highly-skilled and experienced aesthetic trainers in 1:1 or small groups to maximise retention of knowledge. Plenty of time is allocated to this part of the day, so that you are confident to practice independently afterwards.
• Learn how to use dermal fillers in the tear troughs.
• Anatomy & Physiology to the relevant areas being taught.
• Complications & Management.
• Practical experience on live cosmetic models.
• CPD accredited: This course equates to 5 hours theory/ 7 hours practical, you will earn 12 CPD points for completing the Foundation Course with Aesthetica Cosmetic Training Academy
• Pre/post Support.
✓ Anyone who has completed the Foundation/Advanced Dermal Filler Course.